Terms and Conditions
I, agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the classes offered by Deb Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and physical exercise.
- I understand that it is up to me to consult my GP regarding my participation in the classes. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in these classes. I understand it is up to me to disclose relevant medical information, including but not limited to, injuries, pregnancy, low or high blood pressure, recent and historic surgeries, epilepsy etc. and I have completed a registration form outlining these conditions.
- If I am pregnant, I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the classes I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks or injuries and I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Deb Yoga for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
- I take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events by Deb Yoga.
Face to face classes:
If I attend a face to face class whilst Coronavirus restrictions and safety measures are in place, I will:
- Take care of myself by following the appropriate government guidance on measures such as hand washing and social distancing.
- Take care of my personal items and yoga props, maintaining the cleanliness of my equipment by washing them between classes.
- Follow the protocols and safety measures set out for attending in person classes.
- Not attend any class I have booked at the physical space should I be displaying any symptoms or have knowingly been in contact with anyone who is symptomatic.
- Inform Deb Yoga should I develop symptoms following attendance at an in-person class.
Online & virtual classes:
As with in person classes, by taking part in any online class, I acknowledge:
- That classes may be physically strenuous, and that I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there could be a risk of personal injury.
- That I assume full responsibility for my space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
- That Deb Yoga accepts no responsibility for any potential injuries as a result of practise online.
- Whilst practising online I take responsibility for choosing and taking suitable modifications within my practice and if I divert from the general instructions of the class, then I do so at my own discretion.
- That I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will. By booking into any Deb Yoga services I hereby agree to the terms and conditions and acceptance of this waiver.